Monday 24 February 2014

LBLC: Three Happy Things

Another Monday has arrived but it doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. We of the LBLC have decided to get some positivity in our lives and this is our way of doing it. We have each made a cuppa, or a brew whatever you wish to call it and sat down to reflect on three things from our day that have made us happy.

I have had a fairly good Monday, as far as Mondays go. My day started at 6am when I drove to work. These type of days are always very long and I'm trying to keep my eyes open by this time of night.

Good things

1: Some how today I managed to tick EVERYTHING off my to do list! This is a first in my job, I have never done this before. I actually feel a bit like I'm in control of my workload *manically touches wood* this makes me very happy indeed. I also got my probation review document to check off, 3 weeks prior to my meeting and was pleasantly surprised to see I've already met all of my 9 month objectives.

2: I went for lunch late which was a bit rubbish because I was starving, having been up so early BUT when I got my sandwich out of the fridge I saw a box of milk tray in the kitchen with a 'help yourself' note on top. Our office is full of chocolate loving women so when I tentatively opened the box not expecting to find anything, I actually was shocked to see my favorite strawberry sweet left. Hurrah! It is a good day to be a strawberry sweet lover!

3: Is a tie really, between coming home to discover that Deefer is still here (hurrah chocolate labrador cuddles), getting to see my first ever veg box delivery (which was free) and finding out that we got a free veg companion book YAY, having yummy roasties for tea. Finally, mother had crackers with Blacksticks Blue cheese (my favorite ever) and she shared them!

I have had a very good day I think!

How have your days been?

Cheerio,

Rach

2 comments:

  1. *high five* fellow strawberry sweet lover! Woop! Hope you enjoyed lots of Deefer love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was very lovely indeed, except for when she was trying to sleep on my feet... she is definitely not a light dog! Next time I get a strawberry sweet, I'll know who to share it with :) xxx

    ReplyDelete